- Presentation of the symbol.
- General Laws (Law of Unity, law of Three, law of Seven)
- Essence and Personality.
- Disconnection Process.
- Loss of Unity
- Self-Forgetfulness, Vanity and Deceit, Fear.
- Levels of the Essence (Sadr, Qalb, Sirr, Sirr ul Sirr, Khafa, Akhfa)
- Influences A, B and C.
- Man as a three-brained being (Intellectual Center, emotional center, instinctive/moving center).
- Psychological Types.
- Passion/ Fixation.
- Virtues/Holy Ideas.
- Defense mechanism, idealized self-image, fear.
- Dhikr of the Nine points.
- Essence and Personality
- Inner fragmentation and multiplicity of “I”s
- Enneagram of the Stations of the Soul (Maqam ul Nafs)
- Levels of the Heart and Bodies
- Mystical Marriage
- The Worlds and their laws
- The Attention in the Division of the Centers
- Enneagram of the Dynamic Psychological Tendencies of the ego
- Enneagram of the 6 lines of Spiritual Work
- Enneagram of the Alchemy of Energy.